Monday, March 21, 2011

Worrying

Subject: Good morning
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Tue, Mar 22, at 1:16 PM

I'm tired of Gyouza
So
I bought Shumai, but
I can't learn to like them
Because I hate Chinese food
Sorry
I don't want to eat them


Right now, I'm worrying about Olive Oil
I always get the Italian stuff, but because the Spanish stuff is cheaper, I'm worrying


Because of the earthquake, I'm stressed, and I used my money
So
I'm not able to go to Ituskuhima Shrine

Right now, I don't have a passport, so I want to get a passport
But
Since I don't have the money to go overseas I don't need one
But
I want one, so I worry

・Should I buy a bicycle or
・Should I get a passport or
・Should I buy a gas grill or
・Should I go to Ise Shrine or
・Should I go to Inrai Shrine or
・Should I use it for my job or
I'm worried

After I sent Rick an email
When Rick reads my emails, I sneeze
But?

Are you doing something to my emails?

No comments:

Post a Comment