Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Will not, cannot lose

Subject: The Minister of Posts and Telecommunication⇒Is the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communication's superior, Yoshitake Hisashi
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Tue, Mar 22, at 10:32 PM
When he was the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications
There was an earthquake while he was at work
At that time, for me
It was best to get news from the radio

Minister Yoshitake chose
Computers
The answer was TV

So
Radio disappeared
From cellphones, but

Now, because radio is important
If Minister Yoshitake
Was American
He'd be about the same
As
Someone from Harvard Law School

I don't understand Pennsylvania's graduate schools
And among philosophers, I only know Rick

My high school
Was a trade school
Also, my junior high school

But I will not, cannot lose
To Yoshitake or Higeyoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment