Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

Subject: Did you talk with your friend in Japan ?
To: Rick

From: Yuriko
Sunday, March 13 at 8:16 PM

Since there was an earthquake
Was Rick able to talk to his friend in Japan?

I was contacted by all of my loved ones
Today, my sisiter Kakio and I
Were able to meet!
We listened to classical music
Went shopping
And parted.
Now, I'm at Fujiya
And I'm also eating cake
I ate about six pieces in 30 minutes, now I ate my eighth
Because you can stay for one hour.
Even though it's all-you-can-eat,
Because I ate too much,
My stomach can't take anymore.
So
I don't believe I can eat 10 pieces
But
I want to
But
I'm tired
If I keep emailing, I won't have enough time.

I had a talking for safe by after the earthquake with my friends Nakio and ・・・

No comments:

Post a Comment