Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bad for their bodies

Subject: I think Japan's earthquakes are necessary for the maintainence of its islands
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Wed, Mar 23 at 11:16 PM

My baby, my pet cat Aika drank a lot of water, water from the supermarket
Because it's good for cats' bodies
I went to buy
Water from the supermarket at night

And also
I also have Aquarius from when I did sports, so I'm okay for now

Today, I bought some water for an acquaintance's granddaughter but
At first, they asked me to but
Afterwards, they didn't need it
And they canceled on me
So
I bought water but
They said
They don't need it so

I'm now not able to go to Itsukushima Shrine
Or Ise Shrine

Earthquakes are
Hard on island's bodies
Their position changed just a little
That's
What I think

But
If I don't stop
Using money
I can't get
A passport

No comments:

Post a Comment