Sunday, July 20, 2014

Three Sixths of the Bread

Subject: I just sneezed a little while ago!
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM


Shut up!
Rick! You bastard!
You're not my lover and (Rick cheated on me with Becky, so I dumped him)
You're not my husband
Even though
Why?
Are you controlling me?
Beef?
I ate all of
The meat I bought tonight
I ate 3/6ths of the bread
I ate too much!
I feel sick!

Idiot!, Idiot!, Idiot!

Twitter?
I forgot to post
The text I got just now
Is from Yoshitake's subordinate so
I'm not interested

It's just
I don't understand Twitter
So
I just want to understand it

Rick
I? Cheating? I'm not!
Jacob?
He translates for me and Rick so
He is Rick's older twin!
It's scary!

Best friend?
Because of the earthquake
He has not contacted me!
So? What?
The feeling of love? There is none!
My best friend is my father
So
If I married Rick
I will make him happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment