Sunday, July 20, 2014

No Diet

Subject: Huh, was I just imagining it? I sneezed, didn't I?
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 3:24 AM

Late last night
And
Today,
I called the local disaster prevention office
And
The Prime Minister's residence

Because the citizens support the Prime Minister⇒ The Cabinet = The people at my old office

I spoke about
The supermarket's employees
And
The customer's
Conversations
The people shopping
Were stressed
Buying emergency supplies
Without meaning, so
I called
I think the cause was Ms. Lien-Fang


Therefore
I talked with them at the right time

Because I had, a cold, in the rain

These deep worries
Are for Rick
I'm too fat
For skirts and pants
I can't get in them
So
I must diet
I can't not diet

Well
There's no diet for your breasts so

I'm worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment