Thursday, December 1, 2011

They must be punished

Subject: Of course, I'm no good
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Sat, Mar 26 at 12:16 AM

This morning, I dreamed I went back to the world after death
It comforted me

Because I am actually a dead human

That is
Because my life was extended
I always
Even now
Cannot consent

Because I have not love and marriage
I have karma in exchange for love and marriage⇒I have been given homework
That's why
I had Sex

This time,
The debt
The personal bankruptcy
The earthquake
The water
I'm
tired
Rick's Shikoku
The telephone call with Becky was really a shock
Sneeze cough
Things are destroyed
In the middle of the night, things with Rick
Are
Tiring


Things with Higeyoshi
Things with Yoshitake
Things with the Prime Minister
Are things that cannot be forgiven
So, they must be punished

The four reactors at Toden may explode

No comments:

Post a Comment