Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's easier to get a man who's free

Subject: I just ate
To: Rick
From: Yuriko
Thu, Mar 24 at 3:23 PM

What?
Spaghetti with meat sauce
Egg sandwich
Tangerine
Rice crackers
That's what I ate.

A diet?
I'm on one!

I just sneezed a bunch of times
During work
I'm not busy at all.

When there is a woman
It's busy
Because there hasn't been a sneeze
Yesterday, I was, in the the rain
So
I caught a cold
So
I took medicine and took care of myself



Because even when I mail Rick
There is no reply

There are times I think "am I a freak or something?"

Stalker?
Is
Not in my nature
So, that's not it
Why?
Men who have Sex with other women
Like those women more than me
So
Even if I chase after 
It means nothing
To the contrary
It's easier to get a man who's free
The reason is, that woman won't want to break up and will fight back

It's strange!
Because Rick is different from normal people
I worry!

There is communication
You're not separated
So it seems
Something is there
Something cannot be erased
I sneeze
I cough
Things disappear
Give me back my flashlight!
I need it back now!

So
I'm in trouble
What should I do?
I don't understand
Recently
It's like
Rick is near me
This presence
Has been here since February


I just sneezed now
Are you listening?

Ugh, c'mon.



Twilight
Maybe
Edward and
Even and
Larry
Are cool, but
They're not for me...


French films are black and white so
The first Beauty and the Beast
Is
Old, but
It moved me.
Maybe it's from Rick's grandfather's time?

No comments:

Post a Comment